Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To Them!

For those of you who don't already know, today my beautiful bride turns 29. Although I'm sure not very many people would want to broadcast the infamous last birthday of one's twenties, I still think it's important to acknowledge this special day.
You might also be interested in knowing that today is her brother Jonathan's birthday....but they're not twins!!! Today is Jonathan's 32nd birthday, and these two individuals are the only ones I know that are not twins, yet have the same birthday. Pretty neat, huh? Leslie will tell everyone that she was the best birthday present Jonathan ever got, but I'm sure he'll beg to differ.
What's even funnier is that if you count back from their birthday 9 months, you come to the month of June...which just so happens to be their parents' anniversary!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Happy birthday Leslie and Jonathan. I'm so glad I married you honey and thanks to Jonathan for keeping her alive all these years!
Take care.

No comments: