Sunday, April 12, 2009

Calling All MEN!!!

It's been roughly a month since Wade and I have begun this "discussion" on Eldredge's The Way of the Wild Heart and we've both been enjoying our time spent on this project. HOWEVER, it's mainly just been the TWO OF US talking about how this book relates to our lives. After getting to spend a little time together this weekend, we've both been wondering who, if anyone, has been reading our blogs and/or the book. "What do we need to do in order to get a little feedback from guys?" Wade asked me yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with an answer.
IF there is anyone reading either the blog or the book, WE WOULD LOVE YOU INPUT!!! It can be in the form of simply commenting on our blogs, or starting your own discussion board (aka, a blog) if you feel compelled elaborate on your thoughts. Honestly, we don't really care how you comment, JUST COMMENT!!! (I know the capital letters and exclamation points might be a little annoying, but I'm trying emphasize the tone of my voice).
We've gone through the first four chapters, but there are still several left and we really don't want to go through this alone. You don't even have to read the book, as I feel that two synopses should suffice in getting the author's point across; but I'm sure a topic or question has stirred something in your brain that is worthy of mentioning. While I don't want this to sound like a desperate plea for participation, it's definitely a call for assistance in learning more about becoming the man God wants us all to be.
Take care.

1 comment:

Barrett said...

I'm reading your posts and I apologize for not participating. I'm trying to get some posts written and published soon.